the island of the volcanoes
28º59’41.32″ N 13º45’42.10″ O
Due to the great variety of landscapes and places of visit, as well as the diversity of leisure activities offered by this island, a multitude of completely customized guided excursions in Lanzarote can be organized.
La Marina port & Marmoles port.
These two ports located in the capital Arrecife can accommodate up to 4 cruises.
La Marina port
Ease, tourist destinations very close.
Even the shortest tour of 4 hours and a half allows you to reach different places and activities, interior, coast, camel ride, wine tasting …
Scientific importance of the landscape.
Lanzarote is a volcanic island where the landscape that is enjoyed is the most original and diverse. Scientists have studied this island for more than 100 years. The knowledge transmitted by our guides surprises anyone.
- Biosphere Reserva by UNESCO in 1993
- Timanfaya National Park
- Integral Natural Reserve Los Islotes
- Archipelago Chinijo Nature Park
- Natural Park of the Volcanoes
- Natural Monument La Corona
- Natural Monument Los Ajaches
- Natural Monument Cueva de los Naturistas
- Natural Monument of Islotes de los Halcones
- Natural Monument Mountain of Fire
- Protected Landscape Teneguime
- Protected Landscape La Geria
- Site of Scientific Interest Los Jameos
- Site of Scientific Interest Janubio
Salinas del Janubio
Paseo a camello
Centro de vulcanología
Mirador del Río
Jameos del Agua
Cueva de los verdes
Jardín del cactus
Fundación Cesar Manrique
Monumento al Campesino
Mercadillo de Teguise
Patio de Tiagua
Castillo de Santa Bárbara
Isla de Lobos